Rory Quigley & Co Solicitors

If you have been injured in an accident and need legal advice you can contact us for a no obligation assessment of your case.We will discuss your case with you in confidence and advise you in relation to all aspects of your case

Welcome to Rory Quigley & Co Solicitors

Based on Main Street Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, Rory Quigley & Co Solicitors exclusively deals with personal injury.* Our firm’s principal Rory Quigley can boast extensive legal experience, having qualified as a Solicitor in 1980. Since 1988 Rory Quigley & Co Solicitors has been providing legal advice in Blanchardstown, in regards to personal injury.

Rory Quigley & Co Solicitors Provides:

-We will provide you with an immediate assessment of your case without obligation.

-We will listen carefully to you so that we can give you the best advice possible.

-We will deal efficiently with your case and keep you informed of developments at all times.

-We have thirty years of experience specialising in this area.

If you’re in need of legal advice or legal representation we invite you to get in contact with Blanchardstown's Rory Quigley & Co Solicitors today.

Road Traffic Accidents

Unfortunately, Road Traffic accidents are a daily occurrence on Irish roads. If you have suffered an injury due to a road traffic accident, as a driver, pedestrian, motorcyclist or cyclist, you may be entitled to legal redress.

Accidents at Work

Accidents are liable to happen in all types of work environments. From building sites to offices, slips or serious falls can occur. If you have been involved in an accident at work Rory Quigley & Co Solicitors is available to advise you on your rights and entitlements.

Accidents in Public Places

Incidents and accidents can and do occur in public places. If you’ve suffered an injury in a public place, Rory Quigley & Co Solicitors can help you achieve legal redress. Our client representatives are available to take your call or answer your email now.

Claims by Minors

A minor is classed as anyone under the age of 18. If a child has been injured in an accident, it may be possible for the parent or guardian to claim compensation on behalf of the child. A successful claim and payout will be lodged in court until the child turns 18.

Fatal Injuries

In the sad event of an accident that causes a fatal injury, family members of the deceased may be entitled to claim compensation. Rory Quigley & Co Solicitors is available to offer legal advice during this difficult time.

Medical Negligence

Mistakes in diagnosis or during medical procedures do occur. Medical negligence can have long lasting repercussions for victims. Rory Quigley & Co Solicitors can assist clients in receiving legal redress if they’ve been injured due to medical negligence.

Uninsured/Untraced Motor Accidents

If you have been involved in a motor accident that also involved a motorist who wasn’t insured or become untracable, Rory Quigley & Co Solicitors can help you pursue a claim. Cases such as these are brought against the Motor Insures Bureau of Ireland.

Contact Us

As personal injury* specialists, Blanchardstown's Rory Quigley & Co Solicitors is available to offer legal advice and legal representation on a range of circumstances that have led to personal injury.* We invite customers to get in contact with us now.

Rory Quigley & Co Solicitors’s Commitment To Clients

We strive to complete all personal injury claims as quickly as possible while achieving the best possible results for our clients. How long a case takes to conclude will depend on the individual circumstances and how the client's recovery progresses. Our committiment to our clients mean we'll keep them informed throughout the legal proceedings. We will strive to achieve the best result possible for clients while allowing them to focus on their recovery.

Injured in an accident get the right advice from Rory Quigley & Co Solicitors today. Contact us.

*Disclaimer: In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fess or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.